- Today I was out with Jill when we realized that we both needed to go to the store before the impending storm. We drove to Walmart and she parked by the gardening section like she always does, and we go up to the door – and it doesn’t open. We took that as an omen that we shouldn’t go to shitty Walmart anyway, and we drove to Target instead.
- At Target I got everything I needed and more, including this bag of peanut M&Ms
- Then I went to my friend T’s house for dinner and to catch up on American Horror Story, only to find that his husband accidentally deleted all of the new episodes of the show that I haven’t seen. Boo to that.
- We had these massive and delicious pancakes for dinner with some sausage links and it was totally awesome and the food highlight of my day.
- I came home early to meet up with Squido and her dad, who was dropping her off tonight instead of keeping her overnight like he usually does on Tuesdays because of all the snow we are supposed to get tomorrow.
- We are supposed to get an ass ton of snow tomorrow. I’ve heard anywhere between 4-6 inches to 8-12 inches. It’s hard to say, because yesterday we were supposed to get 1-3 inches and we got more like 5-6 inches. ARGH!
- Now I am watching the Blair Witch Project and it’s just getting to the good parts where they are fighting over being lost in the woods. If they keep their heads together they will be just fine. Uh huh.
- Good night, y’all lovelies!